Wednesday, September 2, 2009

UPDATE TO FACTION CHANGE(OMFG)

BEFORE(I was in DPS gear)


AFTER



That's right, I switched from a Big Arnold-esque Spacegoat of the Alliance to a Big Green MC Hammer Dancing, Nail eating, Pwn Giving Orc of the Horde.


All I can say now is... "FUCKING AWESOME".



As for some questions that may be asked:

1. Do achievements follow over: Yes and no. Yes in that they all change to Horde achievements "For the Alliance to For the Horde" and no that... uh I dunno. I have yet to transfer my Rogue(which has all the Alliance mounts and goodies) to Horde.

2. Mounts???!!!: I'm pretty sure they change, then again I transferred a DK with non-faction mounts.

3. Where do you end up if you're in like SW or Org?: For Alliance I was transferred to the Org Inn and Horde I think they'd transfer you to the SW inn

4. OMG HOW DO I DO THIS?!: Account management>Faction change>Lol
It says it'll take several days, but it took a few hours. I did a few twos with mah girl. A good 22 matches later, he was ready to change.

5. Faction gear(ToC/Medallions of the Horde/Alliance): No fucking clue, I'm not spiffy like the rest of you. :( They most likely just switch from the Alliance/Horde to your faction.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I'm freaking happy as a squirrel in a pile of chestnuts. ABOUT AS HYPER TOO. I'm dancing around in Org and doing all sorts of stuff(I've never had an Orc, sadly). I'm just... omg




O
M
G
FACTION FUCKING CHANGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment